Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sony Ericsson to the consumer court

I've been at the recieving end of faulty gadgets for too long and have now decided to fight for what I paid for.

1. I bought my son a phone after he finished his 10th and he chose a SONY Ericsson W595! paid some 14K for it. I rue the day he made his selection, the phone has been nothing but trouble!

3 months after purchase the phone packed up,
was repaired after a month,
packed up again after a month,
was repaired for a Second time ,
worked for some 4 months and then packed up totally.

Its currently not working and my emails/calls to the their service helpline is falling on deaf ears!
HELP,

I need to know the address to which I can send the company a legal notice/show cause letter as RTE services (the Sony Ericsson callcentre?)helpline has said there is NO physical address to which I can send my letter!

No comments: